Sunday, September 13, 2009

Day 1

I didnt' realize the project started today. I thought it was tomorrow...

I walked at a fast pace for 2.75 miles. It was at a pace that was hard to talk. (Did this before I realized today was Day 1).
I followed the strength training though after walking. I realized I am out of shape!! I used to run 5k's and teach aerobics. I was winded and weak during the strength!
Squat 3x10, bench step ups 3x10, push ups 3x10, burpees 3x10, getups 3x10, bench dip thingys 3x10

My food wasn't everything that was planned from Rylan bc of the mix-up. I did eat veggies and lean meats though today.

Tomorrow I plan on getting up at 5:00 am. I am not a morning person so I don't know if this will work. If it doesn't, I can go after work. My kids are taken care of if I decide to go after work-- so no excuses!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shanna. Welcome! Yes I have started too as I am in a different time zone. I've been going to the gym for a year and some of those were hard for me too (burpess and bench presses), the get ups are interesting, very whole body.

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete