Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Day 15

Today I pushed myself a little bit more on the cardio and my butt is really sore from the lunges!! The pushups are finally not such a struggle and I don't feel like I am going to fall over when I do the burpees. I was so tired after work that I didn't want to workout but I knew I needed some stress relief and me time before going home fixing supper, cleaning, and writing a paper for a class I am taking! The exercise gave me so much energy and I am beginning to get back that craving for exericse that I used to have.

Cardio: warmup 4 min, jogging 5.7 level 2 min x 4/ walking 2 min 3.8 level at 1 level incline x 4.
Strength: pushups 3 x 12, lunges w/ 8 lb weights 3 x 14, band side pulls 3 x 12, band pull downs 3 x12, burpees w/ 5 lb weights 3x11, get ups w/ 3 lb weights 3x 10.

Food:
bf: smoothie w/ mixed berries, protein, yogurt, water
snack: other half of smoothie
lunch: grilled chicken with veggies salad and balsamic spray dressing
snack: 3 slices turkey with raw veggies
supper: grilled chicken and salad (again!)
I am definitely getting enough water in. I am trying to drink more green tea also.
You would think I would be getting sick of chicken, but I marinade it in different things so it always tastes different.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to pushups being not so much of a struggle like you. But then again I could not do them at all until last week, so it's all progress!

    ReplyDelete