Friday, September 18, 2009

Day 4

Completely forgot to blog yesterday.... had a good day! The whole time I was doing the strength training component I was hating you Rylan! It was hard and I wanted to quit!! I realized my legs are much stronger than my arms. I did make all 13 reps of each exercise except for the burpees. I made it to 10 for them. I jogged for 3 min and walked for 2 for a total of 14 min plus a warm-up.
Cardio- jogging 5.4 3 min/ walking 2 min for 17 min.
Strength- squats 3x13, push-ups 3x13, bench stepups 3x13, dips 3x13, burpees 3x8-10, getups- 3x10.
breakfast: oatmeal with flax, apple, almonds
snack: yogurt and almoonds
lunch: salad with chicken and spray dressing
snack: apple with peanut butter
supper: taco salad with 1/2 cup meat, lettuce, tomato, black olives, 1 tsp cheese, salsa and few chips.
I am following the food plan except last night I snuck a few tortilla chips. Not a lot but enough to make me feel guilty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment