Monday, September 14, 2009

Day 2

Today the workout was harder. I think it was because I went to the gym and jogged/walked for cardio intervals and the step-up was higher and I used the bench for push-ups. I did get all of the resistance training in and most of the moves I could get 11 reps (barely). The dips were hard for me and the push-ups. I really don't know if I will be able to walk tomorrow. As the day wore on I became more sore. I didn't work out in the a.m. as planned. I think I will stick to afternoons as long as my schedule allows otherwise will have to bite the bullet and say hello to 5 a.m.

The meal plan was simple enough to follow. I haven't been eating enough fruits and veggies so it was nice to eat more of them! I did feel more hungry than usual but I don't know if that is all in my head. Right now I am full and didn't have the pm snack, but would love to sneak a treat!! My husband is my drill sergeant and won't let me!!

1 comment:

  1. Have a nice hot bath and then straight to a nice warm bed to ease out those pains. It really helps,from my vast experience of aches from exercise! I was so so so tired last night from day one but I still had a hot shower and I woke up fine, no aches.

    ReplyDelete