Friday, September 18, 2009

Day 5

I would like to say that the workouts are getting easier, but they aren't. I like how I feel though afterwards. Even when I am sore, it is a good sore. I could do 14 reps except for the burpies and the sit up thingys (can't remember the name). I can feel it in my stomach though.
Cardio jogging 3 min/walk 2 min for 17 min includes 3 min warm-up
Strength: squats 3x14, stepups 3x14, pushups 3x14, burpees 3x10, dips 3x14, getups 3x8
Breakfast: oatmeal with flax and 1/2 apple
snack: yogurt with almonds
lunch: salad with veggies and chicken and spray dressing
snack: apple with peanut butter
supper: hamburger no bun, mixed veggies

Food is going well. I am enjoying eating apples with peanut butter and it really fills me up!

The weather has been so nice here that I am excited to walk on Sunday for my day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment